Pages

LOTS OF THOUGHTS TODAY



It's been a long time since I posted here - it's been a long time since I did much blogging but there has been much happening around me that has prompted me to write.

A broken hand has meant no typing for me and the learning to be patient and gracious in my acceptance of help.   A learning that if someone does something differently to me it doesn't matter as long as it gets done.

The discipline of hand exercises is good for me and I am doing them and my hand is stronger today than yesterday - so I guess the Occupational Therapist does know what she's talking about.

My acceptance of the summer heat because I can do nothing about it is a good thing and although I don't like it I am trying to not complain about it.

I am learning to celebrate little things like being able to hang sheets on the line and bring in washing and even doing dishes.  I am learning - my whole life is a learning experience and I celebrate and embrace that experience and I am thankful.

These posts will generally be short and sweet and be about something that has prompted me to write.

Love and hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.