Pages

How do you feel about the holidays?

Pretty Christmas Baubles

How do you feel about the holidays?  I am making the assumption that this question relates to Christmas - and that is such an easy question for me to answer.

How do I feel about it ? - I feel happy, excited, filled with anticipation and so much more.

I love it all - the tinsel, tree, tinkling bells, choirs singing, beautiful music, parcels being wrapped, ribbons and bows, cards in the mail.  A daily opening of the Advent Calendar, the planning of meals for the day, cooking smells from my kitchen, soft candlelight glow ,the family decorating the tree, the shared tasks.

I love the bright eyes of children, the photographs of them sitting on Santa's lap, Those who dress up with Santa hats, reindeer antlers etc. bring joy to me.

I love the memories and the getting in touch and filling everyone in on the news of the year.  I love that feeling when at midnight on Christmas eve I climb into bed knowing that all the preparations are done and that the next day will be filled with happy hours.

I wish it could be Christmas every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoxQ4Ul_DME
I wish it could be Christmas Every day - Wizzard

I love it all - it truly is "the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

Love and hugs,
Linda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.