Pages

I DO HOPE I AM INTERRUPTING SOMETHING







I have been silent on this blog for a very long time, but there is so much going on in the world that prompts me to write again - so here goes and I do hope I am interrupting something.

The comments here will be relatively short and will be my opinion on events in our world as they cross my desk and my life.   There will be snippets of joy and moments of sadness and anger, depending what each day brings my way.

I have been silent for far too long and this will become a journal of my feelings and emotions, written from a very loving and caring heart.

This morning I have been deluged with issues that concern me and the biggest problem is knowing which one to start with.

Watch this space - please remember that these are MY opinions and you may agree or disagree and if it stirs you enough - you may take action too and write about it.

Love and hugs,

Linda.

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.