Pages

PROMPTING ME TO WRITE - I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES

RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM AN ADELAIDE MIND

I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES


I have for many years released a balloon in memory of a friend who has left this earth and started on the next stage of their journey.

I have realized and been educated that this is not a good thing these days because of the damage to our flora and fauna, so instead I am sure to always have a jar of bubbles on hand and at the approximate time of their service of farewell I release bubbles into the atmosphere of my garden.

A small thing to do but it allows me to say Goodbye to friends and just lately I'm forever blowing bubbles.  

Love and hugs,


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.