Pages

"Any mother should have been pleased......."



Any Mother should have been pleased.......... pleased that her child was writing and using words and feeling confident enough to express opinions through creative writing.

Why then was I dismayed when my child wrote her sentence  (also to a prompt):

write a sentence using the word "turns"

My beautiful daughter wrote her sentence freely without problem and while other children were referring to things rotating and spinning and taking turns and sharing things - my little sweetheart wrote:

"My Mother turns 40 next week."

Oh the joys of Motherhood - a big milestone in my live written down for posterity.

Love and hugs,
Linda

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! You should have known better than to ask your daughters for anything expected, lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.