Pages

The water is always calm when I go out at 4 a.m. The whole world reflects back at me and it...



The water is always calm when I go out at 4 a.m. "The whole world reflects back at me and it..........." is the prompt for today.

v
v
v


The water is always calm when I go out at 4 a.m. The whole world reflects back at me and it reminds me that generally the world is calmer at 4.a..m.  There is a hush of anticipation as morning is on the way and occasionally a bird will call out heralding the dawn.

I love the gentle lapping of the water at the edges at this time of day - when mostly I am alone - just me, my thoughts and the ocean.  What bliss to just give in to the rhythmic patterns of the waves and to breath in and out with the water.  Often the moon is just dipping down and there are faint glimpses of what will be the dawn of another day.

It truly is in my opinion the very best time of the day - most people and creatures are still sleeping and those who are awake and have ventured out are refreshed from sleep and in tune with the world.  The whole world reflects back at me and gives me a glimpse of paradise - of peace, calm and solitude.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.