Pages

10 THINGS I HAVE EATEN THIS WEEK


Don't be fooled by the image - my ten things are not all good for me.

  1. Soup - chicken and sweet corn
  2. Rice
  3. Broccoli
  4. Cauliflower
  5. Carrots
  6. Apple
  7. Chocolate/toffee self saucing pudding
  8. Cream
  9. Curried chicken
  10. Scotch Finger biscuits.

I have drunk lots of coffee, water and an occasional soft drink, but managed to keep off the chocolate.  Turkish bread and triple smoked ham has featured on the lunch menu and I have also - okay I confess - eaten ice cream.

None of these have been eaten in copious amounts but all enjoyed.

Cheers,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

No chocolate? That just isn't right or perhaps i had your share. After all chocolate is good when your cold

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.