Pages

EARLY MORNING OUT AND ABOUT.

Winter Sunrise over Adelaide

I had left home long before sunrise this morning and this was the view from the Hospital Car Park.  I was impressed by this lovely start to the day.

The Car Park wasn't busy but there were lots of people making their way into the building to work, for admission, for appointments.
The tramping of feet and the cold expressions on faces made me very aware of how hospitals are in the early morning hours.

Cleaners were busy, lifts were full of people making their way to upper levels and again was the constant tramp of feet.  
Everyone on a mission - to be somewhere by a certain time.

I had taken a book to read as I waited but I was more fascinated by the passing parade of people passing by.

I waited and when my blood work was done I too joined the throng of people on a mission - I was headed straight to "Lizzy's Coffee Shop for the best cappuccino in town.  I did some shopping on the way home and now the rest of the day stretches in front of me, but I am aware of how it will be in a few hours when those people who tramped into work early will be much slower coming out and going home. 

People on a mission with home sweet home on their minds.

Cheers,
Linda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.