Pages

List your favourite 10 words...........................



This is quite a challenge to me because there are so many words I could list.

My ten are chosen because I like the sound of the combination of letters, because of their meaning, or because the letters themselves form a challenge to say.

These are chosen randomly and are in no particular order and I like them all for the sights, sounds and feelings they conjure up for me.


  • Symphony
  • Soliloquy
  • Lullaby
  • Enchantment
  • Delectable
  • Delight
  • Sentiment
  • Diamond
  • Romance
  • Fragrance  

Love and hugs,
Linda.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, got the word lady! 9 of them! I do Sudoko,

Linda J. said...

I could say it is because you do Sudoko that number 9 would appeal to you three across and three down., but that wouldn't be true - the word symphony somehow got left off and it is now corrected,. I am glad you are watching my back. xxxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.