Pages

Why do you write?


Why do I write?  

Writing comes as naturally as breathing to me and I write to express my thoughts and feelings, I write to correspond with people - yes there are those among us who do use "snail mail"

I write because it brings me release and comfort and also stores memories outside of my brain.  I write because I love words - I am a 'logophile' and I also love books so I am a 'bibliophile' too.

I write because I can and because I have the time to do so - it brings me joy and the writing I do often brings comfort to others.,

I think therefore I write.

Love and hugs,


2 comments:

Linda J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What does that make me, I love shoes and socks and all things feet?????

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and for commenting.
Linda.